September 11th - May 14th, 2019
We are so excited that you are interested in MOPs for the 2018-2019 year. We will meet at Grace Church in SLO on the second and fourth Tuesday of each month from 9-11:00 am. Childcare is provided for kids ages 0-5.
The cost for the year is $145, which covers childcare, crafts, and the MOPS international membership fee. This works out to be $9 per meeting. Partial and full scholarships are available, so please do not let the cost of this keep you from joining. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a scholarship form.
Please fill out the form below to start the registration process. Just put the kids down that will be needing childcare. If you do not have a home church, simply put 'none.' You do not need to go to church to be part of MOPs. All moms are welcome as we support one another during this crazy, fun, and challenging season of parenthood.
Our first meeting will be Tuesday, September 11, 2018. Join us as we explore what it means to Find Your Fire. Motherhood is hard. Let's not do this alone. Find your tribe of women at MOPS SLO. We can't wait to have you come.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com
Women's Fall Bible Study 2018
September 20th - November 15th, 2018
Starting September 20th (Note the Date Change)
10am - 12pm at Grace Central Coast, SLO Campus
$25 Semester Fee
Through 7 sessions, discover the root to clear and daily communication with God—humble obedience. Learn how surrender unlocks His many blessings intended for us, centers us in His will, and helps us discern His voice in everyday life.
- All-new interactive teaching videos approximately 30-40 minutes per session available for rent or purchase
- Leader tips in the back of the Bible Study Book
- In-depth stories and illustrations
- Personal study to be completed among the 7 group sessions
- Articles and insights from Dr. Tony Evans
- Exercises to equip you post-study
- Challenge yourself in the discipline of daily Bible study.
- Gain practical advice for knowing and understanding God’s voice through His Word.
- Learn to recognize the Holy Spirit’s character, language, and tone of voice.
- Experience a deeper relationship with God, and strengthen your daily walk with Him.
- September 20: Intro, Week 1
- September 27: Week 2
- October 4: Week 3
- October 11: Social / Serve Day
- October 18: Week 4
- October 25: Week 5
- November 1: Week 6
- November 8: Week 7
- November 15: Last Meeting / Brunch
Women's Winter Bible Study 2019
January 17th - May 9th, 2019
Starting January 17th
10am - 12pm at GraceSLO
$25 Semester Fee due on the first week of study
- January 17: Intro, Week 1
- January 24: Week 2
- January 31: Week 3
- February 7: Week 4
- February 14: Social
- February 21: Week 5
- February 28: Week 6
- March 7: Week 7
- March 14: Serve Day
- March 21: Last Meeting